Thursday, December 17, 2020

Christmas, over and done

 Fri., January 3, 2003 - Mary took me for hairdo & brought me home.  Delores was sick.

Sat., January 4, 2003 - Dale & Mitch came & took my old recliner to Mary's garage.  It will be sold at auction in the spring.  Jean Hansen called in p.m.  I called Greta in late afternoon.

Sun., January 5, 2003 - Nancy came & I fixed dinner.  She boxed up the Christmas decorations.  Mitch & Anna came while Mary attended the writing group.  They helped Nancy take decorations to the basement.  Delores came in evening to play Rummikub.  Ray called in p.m.

Speaking of Christmas, Micki wrote the nicest post on Facebook about her memories of Grandma, well specifically her wonderful cream puffs.  A very nice post with some lovely things to say.  

I won't post the whole thing, but here is part of it and the photo she attached.




No comments:

Post a Comment