Tuesday, April 9, 2019

I'd sleep, too


Sat., September 21, 2002 - Left at 8:00 for Lincoln.  Went to Nancy's first and then they brought me to the apt.  We got Raymond and then we went to Valentino's for dinner.  Too much good food to choose from.  They then took me to my apt. and went their way.  Raymond was going back to Winside with Greta.  Greta did some shopping and saw her "kids".  I slept the rest of the day!
Sun., September 22, 2002 - Jean Hansen called.  Luayne was in Lincoln and she called just to visit.  I called Ray & Aileen -- yesterday was Aileen's birthday and their 55th wedding anniversary.  Nancy came at noon -- had cornbread for dinner.  Usual shower, etc.  She also did the laundry.
Mon., September 23, 2002 - Membership meeting tonight -- so no cards.  Had apple pie a la mode for lunch -- real good.

More being busy for Grandma.  It's a wonder we didn't wear her out completely once she moved down to Lincoln.  I can say with confidence that she didn't mind and told us if she wasn't up to our taking her hither and yon.

Added this photo because of the mention of Uncle Raymond and because I miss all these wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment