Friday, April 19, 2019

A bit less hectic


Tues., September 24, 2002 - Played Seven-Up this evening, I won a game.  Delores fed us pie and ice cream.  She came here afterwards -- brought some tomatoes -- we played 2 games of Rummikub.  I forgot to call the "van line" so at last minute Grace took me to the "beauty college" & Mary came after me.
Wed., September 25, 2002 - To Book Club in evening.  Just Bob Johnson, Virginia, Carol Jean & I were there.
Thurs., September 26, 2002 - Myrtle called this morning.  Tom & Raymond Iversen here this evening.  Tom brought food from Applebee's -- really good.  I showered & we played Rummikub.  Since Nancy had attended to the laundry Sunday there wasn't enough for Tom to do.

For no real reason, here's a photo of Grandpa and Uncle Raymond.  I love their bare feet and Uncle Raymond's curled toes -- must have been very good sweet corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment