Saturday, September 1, 2018

Look at me, posting on a Saturday


Tues., December 22, 1936 - Baked cookies & stirred up peppernuts.  Tonite Howard & I made out our lodge reports.
Wed., December 23, 1936 - Sent my lodge report this p.m.  Howard took me to town while he went to McClary sale.  Went with kids to Elmer & Myrtle's.  The rest of the bunch came later & surprised Howard & Elmer for their birthdays which were a week ago.  I believe they here surprised.
Thurs., December 24, 1936 - Worked on Xmas presents.  Tried to make some candy but it wasn't so good.  We went into town tonite.  Mom was pleased & surprised with her quilt.  Home at 12:00.

So, it all was a surprise -- how nice.  And Grandma Anna got a surprise, too.  I wonder what the quilt pattern was.  Photo borrowed from ahhhquilting.blogspot.com.  Look at the neat quilting there -- I think I may need to check out that blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment