Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Dreary weather?


Thur., November 14, 1935 - No one here tonite so I got some studying done for a change.
Fri., November 15, 1935 - Went to card club at Mann's tonite.
Sat., November 16, 1935 - Usual Saturday work.  Howard was up here tonite.

Grandma was certainly not her usual informative self for these three days.  There are several possible reasons, I suppose.  For instance, maybe there was really nothing going on to talk about, or she was bummed out by a stretch of dreary weather, or she got behind and when she went to put something down she didn't remember any details.  If it were me, it would very likely be the last scenario.  I had to ask Mitch about something that happened while he was here last month.  Thankfully his memory is better than mine, so I can rest easy that my journal is reasonably correct for that particular day, should anyone in the year 2099 read my journal and feel the need to comment.

Speaking of Mitch and of Anna's recent graduation in my last post, here is a photo of Mitch around the time of his high school graduation.  He looks rather happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment