Monday, January 4, 2021

Chugging along



Sun., January 12, 2003 - Nancy & I to church at All Saints Luth. Church where Mary goes.  We ate dinner at Popeyes - then got groceries & back here.  I showered, Nancy vacuumed & then we played Rummikub.

Mon., January 13, 2003 - Had a nice chat over the phone with Zoya. Played cards tonight.  Didn't win any game this evening.

Tues., January 14, 2003 - Had a Handi-Van take me to the "College."  Mary brought me home.  Asked Delores to come in evening to play Rummikub.


Grandma isn't giving me much to work with here, but I guess Life can't be exciting and newsworthy every single day, especially if you are over 90 like Grandma was here.  But, I'll get this posted nonetheless so I can keep this blog going.  Chugging along like the little engine that could.  (I put "train" first, but realized that was wrong, and it makes sense because it was the engine that did all the work, not the whole train.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment