Thursday, December 5, 2019

I remember this concert



Tues., December 11, 2002 - Grace came at 8:30 and took me to Randolph School.  Mitch and Anna were in a recital.  Mitch played a solo role -- Star Spangled Banner.  After the program Mary took me to the hair dresser -- she also took me home again.  Lois called to find out if I'd be home Sunday -- but that's the day Dolores is taking us to a special program.
Wed., December 11, 2002 - Sent more Xmas cards.  Went to Book Club in the evening.  Mary brought me some stamps.
Thurs., December 12, 2002 - Talked to Myrtle in a.m.  Wrote some more Xmas cards.  Tom came in evening.  The usual routine supper, laundry, shower & Rummikub.

The photos aren't from the concert Grandma mentions but from the same school year, so close enough.  I do remember taking a photo of Mitch playing his solo, but I can't find it.  Good times at ol' Randolph Elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment