Monday, October 16, 2017

Over here, over there?


Sat., September 21, 1935 - Slept late.  Washed clothes and started making the school curtains.  Mom and I went down town tonite.
Sun., September 22, 1935 - Ray cut down a cottonwood tree over home this morning and brought it over here.  He left for Wayne about 1:30.  At about 2:00 Art Kahler, his wife and their baby came here.  We were surely surprised.  Art is working in Plainview.  He has a lovely wife.  Mom and I finished the school curtains this evening.  Howard brought me to Goodlings.
Mon., September 23, 1935 - I pressed the new curtains tonite after school.  Went to bed early.

I wonder what the distinction is between "over home" and "over here".  I assume "over here" is the house in Winside.  Did Grussfather and Grussmother own two properties in 1935?

No comments:

Post a Comment