Thursday, October 27, 2022

Wish we had some rain


Sun., March 16, 2003 - Nancy & I went to the church that Mary attends.  We went to Nancy's after church and Anna came with us.  Nancy had made goulash -- tasted good.  On way home we 3 had root beer floats.  Was a nice warm day.

Mon., March 17, 2003 - A downpour of rain about 6:00-- really poured down.  Played cards tonite in Party Room.

Tues., March 18, 2003 - Handi-Van took me for my hairdo & Mary took me home.  Rained off and on all afternoon & evening.  Dolores & I played Rummicub. 

Here in 2022 we have been in a drought for quite a while, so all that rain would be nice about now.

Not much to say here as to 2003 happenings nor as to anything else in 2022.  Just wanted to get a post made and maybe kick-start myself into getting back to regular posting.  Fingers crossed everybody.

For no particular reason, that's Dale in Austin, Texas at the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue.  I've not been and you can't see it from the photo, but the shadow does not show the same pose.  Not sure why it was done that way, but . . . I like it.




No comments:

Post a Comment