Monday, January 31, 2022

Ten years?!



Tues., March 4, 2003 - Snowing so called off hair appointment.

Wed., March 5, 2003 - Too much snow to tackle the sidewalks.  Went to Book Club in the evening.

Thurs., March 6, 2003 - Called Myrtle in a.m.  Baked a chocolate cake.  Tom came for supper and usual tasks.  We played Rummikub.


Well, it's a milestone I guess, and quite the surprising one. I started this blog TEN YEARS AGO!  Can you believe it?  The first post was January 27, 2012.  And I have been very lax over the last, what, five years?  (Probably more.)  Likely, perhaps because I know the ending of it all is not a happy one.

That being said, I did a little math.  Up until today, I had published 1,067 posts.  So that's 106 per year, or roughly two per week.  That makes me feel a bit better.  So, I may shoot for at least two a week going forward.  If I manage more, all's the better.

The photo is of Roscoe, either adoring me or questioning my ability to do two posts a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment