Saturday, October 23, 2021

Robbers Cave in 2021


Mon., February 17, 2003 - Played cards in Party Room this evening.  Delores was sick -- others all there.

Tues., February 18, 2003 - Zoya took me to have my hairdo.  Then we went to an oriental restaurant, Thai House.  I had seafood soup, very good and many different kinds of seafood.

Wed., February 19 2003 - Went to Book Club in evening.  Weather has been nice. 

I can't think of anything to say about Grandma's adventures in 2003, so I'll mention that Mom, Nancy, Anna and I went to Robbers Cave in Lincoln last month.  It was really interesting and really fun.  I can't believe I've lived in and around Lincoln for so many years and had never been there before.  But, now that's something off the list of things to do.  I highly recommend the cave tour and the facilities for a party or some such.  Really nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment