Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The chair!


Thurs., November 28, 2002 - Thanksgiving Day.  Nancy took me to Dale's house.  Lynn had invited both sides of the family.  Had a wonderful time.
Fri., November 29, 2002 - Home nurse came again.  I can take a shower now instead of a sponge bath.
Sat., November 30, 2002 - Nancy took me shopping.  First we picked out new glasses for me.  Then to the Village Inn for dinner -- then to pick out a new recliner that lifts a person out.  Bought one at the Havelock Furniture Store.

The "teapot" chair, right?  Because it tips you over and pours you out.  I think that's the name Grandma called it, or at least I've got the spirit of the name anyway.  And unbelievably, I found a photo of it in no time at all.  And there's Maude way on the left.

1 comment:

  1. You remember correctly. I remember the day we bought that chair. Remember how the grandkids loved to sit in that chair and have it tip them up and pour them out. Great memories and great picture.

    ReplyDelete