Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Some things don't change


November 19, 1932 - We got up late.  Mom came for me about 9:30.  We went over to Behmers, I got my order.  I washed and fingerwavd my hair. We went out to Ola's this evening, got Ray, and invited them in for dinner tomorrow.  Ray got a library book for me.  I finished it before I went to bed.
November 20, 1932 - Mom went to church, but I stayed home and got dinner.  After dinner we played Michigan.  Leeroy acted up as usual and the things Annabel didn't tell.  Ray brought me to Walkers.  I went to church with them this evening.
November 21, 1932 - Rather warm today.  Harry H. came into the school this afternoon at 2nd recess with a gun.  It gave me such a scare I could hardly talk for a few minutes.  We listened to the radio this evening and I read.  Max Stahl birthday.

With recent events in the news, I will not comment on Grandma's reaction to having a gun in school.  Obviously, nothing happened with Grandma and her pupils, thank goodness.  Here's a movie poster for a 1932 western.

No comments:

Post a Comment