Thursday, June 7, 2018

Poor planning on my part


Sat., May 23, 1936 - Didn't do so much -- were tired and had to rest.  I took the car and went to Jones' for Ray.  We went to a dance at Uncle Hans'.  Howard, Helen & Clarence Davis came about 10:30 -- went home with them about 2:00.
Sun., May 24, 1936 - Ray and Willie came about noon.  They mowed the lawn.  About 5:30 we went out to the place and then over to Iversens.  Tonite Mom and I took Ray to Jones', stopped at Ola's on way home and Willie stayed there.
Mon., May 25, 1936 - Mom worked on Cora Brodd's dress.  I went to Norfolk on the train to get my slippers and other stuff.

Here it is, Grandma and Grandpa's anniversary in 2018 and I am not yet to the wedding day in 1936.  Would have been neat planning on my part to have both days converge on this blog.  But prior, proper planning is not my best suit.  I will save pics for the corresponding post on the actual day.

No comments:

Post a Comment