Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Away to Wyoming


"March 13 and 14, 1993:  Greta and I in Lincoln.  Dale and Lynn in Wyoming to visit Lynn's father who had heart surgery.  Dane and Kyleah were at Mary's.  Stayed there all afternoon.  I spent the night with Nancy and Greta took the little ones to their home.  Dee -- Lynn's mom, came in p.m. and then Greta came after me and we arrived home in good time.  The past week was warm and there was flooding along the Elkhorn and Platte Rivers -- much, much damage.
March 17, 1993:  Busy Bees at Ella Mae C.'s.  Ruby R. gave me a ride to club."

Odd that I don't remember Dane and Kyleah staying for this visit.  I remember them staying, but I thought it was after Rollie died.  So, either they stayed twice, or I am goofed up as to when they stayed exactly.  I remember they were no trouble at all and we had a pretty good time of it.  I was doing daycare already so I didn't have to bundle them up and drive them anywhere.  It all worked out okay.

The photo was well after 1993 but I wanted something with Dane and Kyleah in it.  I have a few ready with just Dane, but definitely need to find and scan more Kyleah photos.  I love Alicia's expression.  She looks to be checking on the birthday girl to be sure she's having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment