Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm still around!!


I haven't lost the journals nor dropped off the face of the earth, but things have been rather nutsy around here.  First we found out on a recent Friday morning that we had a chance to join friends in Colorado for a quick trip, leaving that next Tuesday at o'dark early.  The day after we got back, John's daughter and family came for a weekend visit that included the Offutt Airshow and a birthday party.  They left (purposefully) their 6- and 4-year-olds with us for the week.  We borrowed another grandkid to help show them the ropes and lead by example as to how things go at Grandpa and Grandma's house.  I am working just in the mornings and going home to wrangle grandkids in the afternoons this week.  Also, I had a 2.5 hour visit with my periodontist this morning just to make things more interesting.

I hope to be back to "normal" come Monday and hope to get back to posting then.  And here for no particular reason, is a photo of Grandpa with a dog nose on.

No comments:

Post a Comment